If you would like to discontinue Keyhole’s access to your YouTube account, you can remove its access through your Google Account.
- Go to your Google Account.
- Select Security on the left navigation panel.
3. Scroll down to ‘third-party apps with account access’.
4. Select manage third-party access at the bottom of the panel.
5. Choose Keyhole from the list of connected apps.
6. Select Remove Access.
This action will remove access to your account on YouTube and Keyhole as well. You can decide to grant permissions again at a later date.
- Go to your YouTube account.
- Click on the user profile icon in the top right corner
- Select Manage your Google Account.
- Follow the same steps as above.
- Navigate to the Settings page.
- On the left hand side, click on Manage Connected Accounts.
- Scroll down to the YouTube panel at the bottom of the page.
- Select Remove.
- Confirm that you would like to remove the social account connection.