You can embed graphs from any Keyhole Hashtag and Keyword tracker directly to your website.
At certain plan levels, you can also embed Keyhole’s ‘Media Wall’ in your website.
- To embed a specific Hashtag & Keyword tracker graph to your website, select the ‘embed’ (< / >) button located in the top right corner of the graph.
- A pop-up modal will appear. Copy the code snippet from the pop-up and paste it into your site's body, where you want the chart or graph to appear.
- When a reader views your page, this script will automatically pull data from Keyhole and create this graph on your site. To update the data you do not need to refresh the page - the data will update in real-time.
Embedding your Media Wall
Some plans also allow you to embed your tracker’s social media wall in your website.
To do so:
- Go to the tracker’s ‘Media Wall’ on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click the ‘embed’ button on the top right-hand corner.
Show me more about the Media Wall: